- The relationship between us is solely that:
- In consideration of a 5% fee of your order charged by us, we provide for you an Internet marketplace as an arm’s length contractor.
- We act as your agent solely in the collection of money paid by your buyer.
- We are partners and joint venturers.
- If you place a Product for sale on Our Website, you do so subject to these terms.
- When you place a Product on Our Website, you will be bound to provide all the information required by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Although we are a party to your contract with a buyer introduced to you via Our Website, we may remove your Products from offer if a customer or Our Website visitor has a valid complaint against you.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was Posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
- Subject to this agreement and to the procedures set out on Our Website, you may enter a Product for sale through Our Website.
Your Product placement
You agree that you will:
- not place any Product for sale which is not of merchantable quality or which requires for its setup or use a level of technical expertise which is not fully explained to a customer before purchase.
- not replace any Product we remove from offer for sale.
- We offer Standard Shipping within Pakistan, you must make sure your product’s price covers shipping fees.
- For the Delivery you have to send products to our warehouse or we will arrange the courier service who will pick products from your location directly.
- Deliveries of hard copy and physical Products are made from your premises/ warehouse, by post or by a carrier instructed by us subject to the contract between you and our customer.
- Notification of order fulfilment will be automatically sent to the customer by adding a tracking number and marking the order as fulfilled.
- Delivery will be made on the time scale offered by us on Our Website, we must investigate within 72 hours and inform the customer that we are doing so, we will provide additional tracking details or offer a resolution, such as a replacement or a refund. If the buyer got their item but it’s faulty, damaged, or doesn’t match the listing description, you will need to work with them to resolve their issue according to our Shipping Policy. If they changed their mind, how you can respond (and who pays for return shipping) depends on our return policy.